Top-Rated, Affordable Concrete Driveways, Design & Installation in Columbus, Ohio
Omni Pools & Scapes is the leading design and installation company for concrete driveways in Columbus, Ohio. Locally owned and operated for over a decade, providing complimentary estimates, with a wide variety of high-quality product options.
Design & Installation Services for Concrete Driveways
A new driveway adds an immediate appearance boost to your home. At Omni Pools & Scapes, we have designs available that are both lavish & affordable to the average homeowner. With so many options when it comes to concrete, it’s natural that you might have questions or are unsure of exactly what you want.
That’s where your complimentary design consultation at our showroom comes in. You’ll meet with one of our team members who will show you samples and walk you through the choices available. Even better, you’ll view what your design will look like on 2D/3D software.
Once you’ve settled on a style, your landscape specialist will drop by your home for a follow-up consultation. They’ll measure your driveway space, take a look at any slopes, and determine what needs to be done before commencing with installation.
Why Invest in a Stamped Concrete Driveway?
A stamped concrete driveway is a popular option that hundreds of local residents choose for several reasons:
- Stamped Concrete is Visually Appealing: You can choose from many options depending on what you want your driveway to look like. Whether you prefer the look of brick, cobblestone, slate, or various other designs, we can make it happen.
- Stamped Concrete Offers Added Traction: The stamped areas provide texture that can be helpful during wet or snowy weather.
- More Than Two Dozen Color Options Available
Broom Finish Concrete Driveways
Concrete driveways don’t have to be stamped, of course. Here are some points to consider with an unstamped concrete driveway:
- Affordability: Again, because less labor is required, a broom finish concrete driveway is more affordable than one designed with pavers.
- Easy to Maintain: With no spaces between pavers, there is no need to pull weeds or worry about unevenness setting in over the years. Your driveway will already be sealed, so you’ll just want to keep it clean and have it resealed periodically.
- A Variety of Color Options
Exposed Aggregate Concrete Driveways
Exposed aggregate is a type of decorative concrete. Once the concrete has been poured, it is then sanded to take off the top layer. The remaining material looks like stones or seeds and is multicolored. Some benefits of exposed aggregate concrete driveways include:
- Exposed Aggregate is Attractive: It looks textured and creates visual interest. Many take note of its luxurious appearance.
- Exposed Aggregate is Textured: It is less slippery, which can be a consideration after it rains or snows.
- Exposed Aggregate is Customizable: Depending on the aggregate used, yours might look like small rocks, pebbles, sea glass, seashells, or even glass marbles.
Buffwashed Concrete Driveways
Similar to exposed aggregate, a buffwashed concrete driveway is made by applying a chemical to the top layer of concrete and then using a pressure washer to remove parts of it. Advantages of this type of decorative concrete include:
- Buffwashed Concrete Has a Beautiful Look: It’s visually appealing because when the top layer of cement is washed off, you will be able to see the texture underneath.
- Buffwashed Concrete Can Be Multicolored: Talk to your hardscaping specialist about what you would like it to look like and see your design on our software!
The Best Landscaping Team in the Business
We love what we do and our customers can absolutely attest to our dedication to service, which has resulted in being awarded a coveted A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our Columbus, Ohio team is experienced; we have spent over a decade serving our customers. Check out some of our work here.
We also make it easy to get started. Our showroom is the perfect place to learn about the different designs available and to create your own concrete driveway design. We also offer financing to help you get started sooner.