Top-Rated Wood & Composite Decks, Design & Installation in Columbus, Ohio
Omni Pools & Scapes is the five-star rated design & installation company for custom wood decks & composite decks in Columbus, Ohio. Locally owned and operated for more than 10 years, providing complimentary design estimates, with affordable financing options.
The Process Behind Designing a Wood or Composite Deck
An elevated deck gives you a place to relax and enjoy time with your friends and family. At Omni Pools & Scapes, we have been designing, building, and installing custom wood and composite decks for over a decade. Our material choices are stylish, durable, and affordable.
Your new deck begins with a visit to our comprehensive design studio, where you will be able to choose the type and style that you prefer. You’ll see your finished design in 2D and 3D, giving you a great idea of how your new outdoor living area will look and function in your yard.
After your design studio visit, one of our team members will go to your home for a second complimentary consultation. During this visit, we’ll map out the site of where your deck will go, talk to you about the installation process and timeframe, and answer any further questions that you might have.
Our wood decks are a popular option. Wood is a material that has been used for many years and is often seen as desirable due to its natural appearance. Here are some of the benefits of building a wood deck:
- Wood Never Goes Out of Style: It can be finished, painted, or stained to maintain its appearance over time.
- Increased Home Value: Adding space for entertaining makes your home more attractive to potential buyers when you are ready to put it on the market.
- A Wood Deck Can Be Customized: Wood decks can be designed & built based on the size of your yard and what type of wood you prefer.
- Unlimited Style Options
Composite decks are another option for those who like the look of wood but are looking for a more low-maintenance decking material. Below are highlights of investing in a composite deck.
- Composite Decks Require Less Maintenance: You won’t need to stain it periodically or replace worn boards.
- Resistant to Scratching, Fading, & Mold: In short, a composite deck will look pristine for quite a number of years, due to its superb durability.
- Custom Design Options: Your composite deck will be built based on your design preferences.
- Numerous Style Options
A Team of Highly-Skilled Deck Craftsmen
When it’s time to choose a company to build your deck, you have many options. Trust our Columbus, Ohio team to do an outstanding job from start to finish. We come highly recommended by past and present customers and have been supported by the Better Business Bureau for years with an A+ rating. Take a minute to browse our gallery of recent work.
We also make it easy for you to choose and pay for your new deck. Our design studio has been designed to help with the decision-making process, and we have specialized software that allows you to see your design in 3D. Our company also offers financing plans for those who would like to stretch out their payments over time.