Five-Star Rated Swimming Pool Services in Columbus, Ohio
Having a pool can be a dream come true, but many homeowners quickly discover that maintaining a pool takes up precious time on the weekends that they’d rather spend doing other things (such as swimming in the pool).
Skipping pool maintenance is not an option; the water will become cloudy and potentially unsafe to swim in, and you could experience algae growth and other issues. Omni Pools & Scapes takes on these maintenance tasks to allow Columbus-area homeowners to cross them off of their lists.
Omni Pools & Scapes is Columbus, Ohio’s leading provider of swimming pool services. Locally owned and operated for 10 years, delivering complimentary estimates.
Regular Pool Maintenance: The Key to a Beautiful Pool
At Omni Pools & Scapes, we offer regular service on a weekly or biweekly basis. These visits take 45 to 90 minutes and they get your pool in tip-top shape for you to enjoy it without having to do the work yourself. The tasks that we do during these maintenance visits include:
- Brushing the walls, floor, and any trouble areas
- Emptying the baskets
- Cleaning the filter
- Checking and maintaining the equipment
- Testing and balancing the pH levels
These regular maintenance tasks will keep your pool clean and can catch small issues before they become larger problems.
Opening and Closing Your Pool for the Season
As the temperatures begin to rise in the spring and when they fall again as summer ends, there is some extra work and maintenance to do in order to ready the pool for the upcoming season. Rather than spend a weekend opening or closing the pool, let your Omni Pools & Scapes professional handle it.
When it’s time to open your pool for the season, we will carefully remove the cover and get it prepared for storage. If you have winterizing plugs in place, we have the equipment needed to remove them and we will also prepare the water for safe swimming.
This can involve draining some of the water, adding more water, adding chemicals, and testing the water to be sure everything is in proportion and that there are no harmful bacteria. We will check for leaks, prime the pump if needed, and get the system up and running.
We Can Solve Common Columbus Pool Problems
With regular maintenance and professional opening and closing, chances are good that you won’t have any major issues with your pool. Still, sometimes small problems can crop up between maintenance appointments. And if you have fallen behind on your own maintenance, these issues are more common. Give Omni Pools & Scapes a call if your Columbus pool has any of these common issues:
- Water chemistry is off. Your pool needs to have the optimal alkalinity, the right amount of chlorine or salt, and the right hardness in order to stay clean and not damage the pool materials. If you do your own strip tests and the chemistry isn’t right, let us know and we can run more in-depth tests to find the issue and fix it.
- Green water. Green water is usually caused by algae. If you notice a greenish hue to the water, contact us promptly so we can get it under control. The longer you let green water go, the longer it will take to get everything back into the right balance.
- Dirty pool. A dirty or clogged filter can cause cloudy or dirty water. Pouring in more chemicals will not fix the problem. During your regular maintenance, we will be checking the filter, but if you haven’t had maintenance or if the filter has gotten clogged, let us know and we can get it started up again or let you know what the problem is.
- Pump or lights not working. Sometimes mechanical issues occur in between maintenance appointments. Contact us so we can get a technician out to diagnose the problem and let you know what needs to be done to fix it.
The goal is to keep your pool in the best possible condition all season long, so if you are unable to use your pool due to green or dirty water or a component not working properly, contact us as soon as possible so we can get you back to swimming and enjoying your pool.
All-Inclusive Swimming Pool Services
As a homeowner, you’ve thought about purchasing a pool to have a healthy and fun activity to enjoy in your leisure time, but sometimes maintaining your pool is even more time-consuming. At Omni Pools & Scapes, we handle all of the pool service needs of our customers.
Your pool needs to be kept clean so that the water stays sparkling clear and safe to swim in. A lack of maintenance can lead to potentially hazardous conditions such as bacterial or algae growth. An unmaintained pool also does not look very inviting to swim in, as it can become discolored or cloudy.
If it turns out that a repair is needed, we can often catch it early and get everything functioning the way it should. Our techs can address issues like dirt in the pool, green or brown water, problems with the plumbing, and pH issues with the water. Our pool maintenance specialists will develop a plan to address those issues.
We will also take care of checking the pH and balancing the chemicals, brushing and skimming your pool, and regular vacuuming. We also offer services such as opening and closing your pool for the season. This includes winterizing in the fall and getting it ready for swimming in the spring or early summer.
A Customer-Favored Team of Design & Installation Specialists
We have worked hard to make a name for ourselves. Our customers value our honesty, dedication, and commitment to excellence. Additionally,
- We provide top-of-the-line inground pools, pool covers, accessories, and more in addition to our standard pool services. Check out some of our work here!
- Thanks to our loyal customers, we have proudly obtained a sterling A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
- Our team has over a decade of experience serving the local Columbus, Ohio community. We have the in-depth knowledge and skills you want in a pool service company.